Try Wikispaces Classroom now.
Brand new from Wikispaces.
The Digital Dozen
GCISD Social Media Guidelines
How to Embed Content into your Wiki
3. Social Bookmarking
4. Graphs and Drawing
5. Photo Editing and Sharing
6. Video Editing and Sharing
7. Online Presentations
9. Social Media
10. Digital Storytelling
11. Surveys & Polling
12. Web 2.0 "Quickies"
Embedding Content into Your Wiki
How to Embed Content into Your Wiki
Many Web 2.0 sites provide you the "embed" code to embed your work into a blog, wiki or other website. This code will usually be found in a text box labeled "Embed", "Embed HTML", "Add to My Site/Blog", "Link to this page", or similar.
To use this code on your Wikispaces wiki:
1. Copy the code from the Web 2.0 site.
2. Go to the wiki page on which you want to embed the object.
3. Click the
4. Click the location on the page where you want the object to go.
5. Click the
button on the editing toolbar.
6. Click the
link at the bottom of the list on the left.
7. Paste the code into the text box and click
8. Your widget will just show as a box when you're in editing mode. Click
on the editing toolbar to view your embedded content.
help on how to format text
Contributions to http://digitaldozen.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2014 Tangient LLC
Turn off "Getting Started"